​​​Sac County 311 Connect - Your Link to County Services:

Where do you report an abandoned vehicle or broken street light? Or get information about services?  Get the information you need by submitting a ticket on the web or mobile app or by calling 311. (or 875-4311 if calling from out of the area.)  

Friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available 24/7 to answer questions, route calls, and resolve issues.

For information and referrals on social services such as homeless shelters, call 211 or visit www.211sacramento.org/211

For the latest news affecting the Sacramento County region, visit the Sacramento County home page.

Get the Mobile App

Apple Mobile App      Google Play App

Contact Us

Customer Service Available 24/7/365 (including holidays)

From Unincorporated Sacramento County Areas: Dial 3-1-1

Outside of Unincorporated Sacramento County Areas:  916-875-4311

Handy printable phone number cards:  English - Spanish - Russian - Vietnamese


311 Connect is ideal for getting answers and submitting service requests for non-emergency issues including:

Abandoned shopping carts

Abandoned vehicles

Animal issues - stray, deceased

Culvert/pipe repair or cleaning

Curb, gutter or sidewalk repair

Ditch cleaning

Drainage problem

Illegal dumping - garbage, trash

Missed garbage collection service

Occupied out building



Street light out

Street sign down

Substandard housing conditions - no water, utilities, deficient building, surfacing sewage

Tobacco - selling to minors

Traffic signal timing

Tree trimming