Select a service or service category:


Garbage & Dumping



  • Stray Animals, Barking Dogs and Deceased Animal Issues


Streets & Lighting

  • Lights, Sidewalks, Potholes, Traffic Signs & Signals, Drainage Problems, Tree Trimming


Code Violations & Graffiti

  • Shopping Carts, Housing Issues, Unlicensed Home Business, Vacant Unmaintained Property and Other Issues


Regional Parks

  • Maintenance, Trail Use Conflict, Suspected Illegal Activity and Other Park-related Issues


Vehicle Complaints

  • Abandoned Vehicle, Inoperable Vehicle



  • Did not find what you were looking for or need additional information? Send us your question using this form or call 311.