On the Go... Get the Mobile App
Connect with Service, Call 311 or 916-875-4311
Start Your Service Requests Online

Sac County 311 Connect - Your Link to County Services:

Where do I report an abandoned vehicle? Who fixes broken street lights? Now there is one number to connect with virtually any Sacramento County service; on the web, by mobile app or by phone; the number is 311.

Friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. to answer questions, route calls, and manage cases for verification and resolution. Never remember another County number again…call 311!

Get the Mobile App


Contact Us

Monday-Friday (Including County Holidays); 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.

From Unincorporated Sacramento County Areas: Dial 3-1-1

Outside of Unincorporated Sacramento County Areas:  916-875-4311


311 Connect is ideal for getting answers and submitting service requests for non-emergency issues including:

Abandoned vehicles

Animal issues - stray, deceased

Occupied out building

Illegal dumping - garbage, trash

Abandoned shopping carts

Curb, gutter or sidewalk repair

Culvert/pipe repair or cleaning

Drainage problem

Ditch cleaning

Missed garbage collection service

Emergency housing conditions - no water, utilities, unstable building, surfacing sewage



Tobacco - selling to minors

Street light out

Street sign down

Traffic signal timing

Tree trimming

Connect with Sacramento County
Sign-up for news updates!
Translation Disclaimer